ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 & 225 Trophy

Lee

BMW M2C

Great pics guys.

Jay I think you need some new wheels. I reckon some nice anthracite Turinis would do the trick. :D

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 28 July 2005
looking good mate, ps you pipes are off centre

Thats the least of his worries, hes still missing an exhaust surround. lol

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 28 July 2005
Great pics guys.

Jay I think you need some new wheels. I reckon some nice anthracite Turinis would do the trick. :D

Yeah Id love some! Wanna swap Lee? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 28 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 28 July 2005looking good mate, ps you pipes are off centre

Thats the least of his worries, hes still missing an exhaust surround. lol

Thats been sorted now thanks to Mr Aroldite (sp)

Elise/VX220/R26

jay tell your m8 about www.meganesport.net 225 owners club forums, run by some hadsome chap from leeds ;)

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 28 July 2005
jay, got your cheque, will be sending the stuff tommorrow

cool cheers!

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 29 July 2005

Nice cars - meggy looks nice but thats the last colour id choose (if I had the choice).
The Meggy Trophy is only available in silver

Weeman sucks ****

Nice pics.

I drove the Megane Trophy at Brands the other month, was quite nice. Not really suited to trackday fun but sure it would be a great comfy winter toy. I think the Trophy silver looks nice.

Ive seen it in 2 different silvers btw, there were a couple at Oulton Park.

black golf v6 4 motion

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 29 July 2005

Nice pics.

I drove the Megane Trophy at Brands the other month, was quite nice. Not really suited to trackday fun but sure it would be a great comfy winter toy. I think the Trophy silver looks nice.

Ive seen it in 2 different silvers btw, there were a couple at Oulton Park.

not the trpohy you havent only available in one colour, the other silver is the normal 225

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by geordieclio on 29 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 29 July 2005Nice pics.

Ive seen it in 2 different silvers btw, there were a couple at Oulton Park.not the trpohy you havent only available in one colour, the other silver is the normal 225

Oh, it must have just had the dark wheels on then.

Thanks Haitch. Im happy that you like my clio dynamo. Its my second Clio RS team, before I had a clio RS team black Gold.

I work in Technocenter Renault on the concept for the future and Im fond of Renault and his history.

Mini Cooper S sport

The 182s come out such a deep blue in those pics! The wheels on the Meggy look so huge in comparison as well.

Nice cars (but then I would say that, mines the same as Jays!)

he he yeah agree, in bright sunlight the blue is well light! as you probably know he he. Looks quiet deep blue in these pics.