ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Air Box

Maz

Car  LY 200
I have a problem :o .. lol *awaits the smart arse comments*

I have fitted my standard air box back on my car and I have the following problems:

A) I have no screws to hold it in place, does anyone have the part number for these please

B) It is open as I had the AV removed for my CAF, what should I do about the open feed as the noise is doing my head in and it seems to be zapping power e.g less responsive

Any help would be great :)
 
I'm sure you could find and old airfeed....wouldn't Fred (Yozzasport) have some knocking about as I know how much he loves ripping the acoustic valve and all that out of 172s & 182s.
 
I still have my Viper CAF fitted but it wont connect to the air box, it was Yoz that removed my AV, I have two parts here a short tube think its the original CAF and what I presume is the AV but not sure what to do to resolve the open box issue and keep my CAF fitted ..
 
I'd just find a complete OE airfeed with AV, take the Viper caf out and put it back to standard.
 
the vac pipe on the AV should be blocked. you will need to OEM air feeds to return to standard.
 
I dont know if anythings been blocked I aint got a clue but I need to get it sorted as its making a racket and sounds s**t .. like popping !!
 
Back
Top