ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 alarm keeps going off

Thinking about it mine gives off 3 beeps when opening... 4 beeps dunno. Like 182blue said, take it back. Thats the great thing about 3 years warrenty ;)

its sat in a driveway in a quite cul-de-sac...

mind you, its doing that 3-4 beeps thing when i lock the thing within 5 secs of turning off the engine...reckon reno need to sort out both things.

might hop in a demo 182 up there and see if the exhaust sounds as rattley as mine...i see a list of warranty claims on the way

Mine bleeps sometimes when I get out of the car. Think its when you press the button just after the door shuts.

Quote: Originally posted by cheesesarnie on 30 January 2005

its sat in a driveway in a quite cul-de-sac...

mind you, its doing that 3-4 beeps thing when i lock the thing within 5 secs of turning off the engine...reckon reno need to sort out both things.

might hop in a demo 182 up there and see if the exhaust sounds as rattley as mine...i see a list of warranty claims on the way

bang your centre box, if it rattles its shagged, mine was after 3k miles

Mine was going off for no reason. Its not a renault but toad. I couldnt figure out wat the hell it was. It just stopped. Then one day I left the interior light on and it kept going off, so it was that!

My battery went tdead too! lol!

Ford Fiesta

4 beeps means its actually gone off in your absense.

The amount of beeps as no link to what sensor has been activated, to find that out you look at how many flashes the led near the gear stick is giving off.

To see what the amount of led flashes means and which sensor has been activated look in the alarm manual it has a chart in there to show which you have.

Liam

Quote: Originally posted by Doigy on 30 January 2005

Mine bleeps sometimes when I get out of the car. Think its when you press the button just after the door shuts.
yeh thats a known fault, its when the door is locked quickly after shutting it