ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Alloy refurb pics (different colours)

Clio 182
Alright guys (hopefully posted this in the right place)

Wondering if anyone has any pics of 182 alloys refurbed in different colours? - I understand trying to get a colour match for the factory anthracite is a nightmare, so was wondering what anyone else has done? I am presuming that the refurb will require 'wet' painting rather than powdercoating so that the centres can be matched?

Also are there any difference between the silver 182 alloys and the anthracite cup alloys other than the colour?
Any comments/ pics would be great, personally I have a black 182 and was considering alloys refurb in black, so any pics of this would be of particular interest.
Cheers
Steve

BG1@2
Im having my alloys refurbed next week they're 8 spoke anthracite but was thinking of having them done matt black as i think gloss would be to much as my 182 is black , il post some pics once done !

JSB101