ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 alloys

clio 182
I'm after a set of 182 alloys...where is the best place to pick up a 2nd hand set

also what would I be expected to pay for them

Become a paid member and have a look in the for sale section there is a couple of sets in there

182 ff/ 5 gt turbo
I've got a set for sale, all straight, but need a re-furb, and no tyres. Based in Reading, make me an offer.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
As per Martin. There is a For Sale and Wanted section which you can get access to for £12 (and that includes guides, discounts area, membership pack AND access to the members area) I would put money on it you would get your £12 back without trying because of the advice.

There are 2 types of 182 alloys, silver and anthracite. Also, things which you think you are the first to have may well have been covered in the guides section, so could save yourself paying over the odds for something through the guide.

clio 182
That's all fine, I had cash this weekend ready to buy another set.....this weekend I could of collected and paid for some alloys

i'm guessing the membership would take a few days to complete