ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 and wheels?

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
right iv seen alot of black 182's with turinis or standard cup wheels....... anyone got 182 cup wheels different colour? or different colour turinis from anthracite?

pleeeease help i want something diff... but need some ideas;)

tar

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
White 182 Wheels look Gash... Absolute Gash

White 2118's ala Guppy's Car :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Supply a good side on pic and someone will sort you out I'm sure,

I have no PS I'm afraid

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Tbh there is to much wheel (surface) on a 182 wheel to do it a odd colour, it will just overpower everything and look terrible.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
why..... i like the style of these wheels just want to see them in different colours to give me ideas

ITB'd 182...
White wheels on a B/G...

1st-atempt-010.gif

any excuse to post up pic's tbh...

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
everyone has turinis, really like my wheels now,i think i have come to a conclusion, just needs to sit lower haha

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
everyone has turinis, really like my wheels now,i think i have come to a conclusion, just needs to sit lower haha

Turinis are the best wheel for the 1*2. Piss all over everything else. In Brum there are not many other 182's with them on.

182kev

I prefer std 182 wheels tbh,at first i did fancy turinis but went off them due to everyone and his dog owning them :rasp:

Love the look of 2118's but shame they are only in a 15" rim :dapprove: