ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 and Williams

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Took the 182 for its MOT yesterday, it passed with only a couple of things needed. Have recently got my 182 back from my mechanic who has added a new engine, clutch and cam belt and water pump. Took it drive yesterday to meet my mate who has recently got a williams. The 182 might need to go back as the engine has a ticking noise - I think it's the rephrased pulley - oh well. Couple of pics

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

182 BG
Glad it's not just me that gets annoyed with iPhone auto correct.. Tempted to turn it off to be honest...

DO like the look of that Williams... One day maybe...

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Both look nice. You both had a lil play. Always wondered whats got the edge.. lol.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I think standard for standard the 182 is quicker - but gearing on the Williams make them better if you just want to pick up a quick

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
To be honest we haven't had a play yet as my engine needs to be run in - the Williams feels rapid though, it rises through the revs so quickly.

On the hunt!
Just joined the site today, and lo and behold, Rich has put up pictures of my Willy before I've even had a chance. For those that are interested, I've got a 197 Cup too. The Williams is so much more fun... raw and mechanical. Never made a better purchase in my life. 0-30, the Willy feels like it has the edge, but 30 up and the 197 leaves it for dust!! It will never look as pretty as the Willy though!!!