ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Apex springs

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Thoughts? where to buy?

seen a 182 with them on and they give the car a perfect drop

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
i have them on mine your spot on they give a good drop but as fred said they are crap for driving and cornering, il look to change to eibachs and an arb next

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Hideous ride from Apex springs. Several other options, PI give a nice drop and keep good ride quality for a reasonable price

296831_228939000493262_120085048045325_601373_1620260176_n.jpg

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I've fitted a lot of Eibachs. A surprising number of people have commented that they just didn't notice the difference from standard and wanted something lower.

Astra H vxr
eibach all day long :p going to get some put on mine on the weekend, as seen some 182s with eibachs and look spot on IMO also they have such a great following then what apex have

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
I dont think eibachs give enough of a drop, Want something same height as apex but with good ride, running cup suspension at the moment

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I dont think eibachs give enough of a drop, Want something same height as apex but with good ride, running cup suspension at the moment

only reason i put up with mine for now is i like the ride height and skint with car tax and xmas not far off, o well.................dont you have a focus rs out of interest or you have two cars?

I had raceland coilovers, now on apex springs and standard shocks temporarily.
The apex are worse thsn the racelands, horrible ride and crashy .

Roll on my spax coilovers!