ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Artic Blue Price Needed

Hi i will be selling my Artic Blue 182 in about 3 weeks i need a price that i would get for it (realistic please) i will be buying a new audi sportsback and may trade it in but i think they would rip me off!!!

what price what i get for it privately and what do you reckon they would offer me trade. I would be happy with 10,000

The car is UK, 04 Cup SUSpension and Cup Spolier Pack, the car was pre registered i paid 13,650 for it 3 months ago but it was through Renault still

4000 on clock, nice non smoking non thrashing lady owner, immaculate, no scuffed wheels, no scratches

Essex near Lakeside area car is kept on drive

not sure Hun i know its new but been ripped off a few times with my other cars so i thought some advice would be needed i did look in what car for used car prices but the 182 is not in there only 172

Sell privately if you can, youll loose soooo much cash if you trade/sell to a dealer as they need to make their margins! I know its a faff, but really worth it IMO. £10,000 seems a really good price. Mines in exactly the same condition you describe and id be sorry to see it go for much less than £11,000 (mind you, havent looked at autotrader/et all to see what the going rate is for such a beast).

Good luck. Splitter!!x

clio 182

if its a uk car surely youll get 10k trade in if not threaten to go elsewhere they will meet your requirements good luck luv

well thing is i now am thinking of getting a run about the hubby is ordering a the new car now A4 new estate will i still get 10 on it if the car i am buying is less

Renault Laguna Coupe

Dealers hate giving cash back. If you want a cheaper car youll be much better off selling privately. Im sure youll get £10k without too much trouble.

yeah thats what i was thinking

Trouble is getting genuine people wanting it and not wanting to drive it to see what it does

I have just bought a 04 182 Arctic blue for £10,600 private if that helps. So im sure a stealer will offer you less then that.

Theres also a racing blue 182 on Trader that i considered getting for £10,750

Ok renault just offered me 9800 for my car eek are they serious i know for a fact they would sell it for near enough what i paid for it

mmmm do you reckon i can squeeze more out of them