ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Badges.

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5 Audi TT

What i want is a little 182 badge similar to the 172 badge that comes with the cup to put on the back of the car next to the clio motif. Any ideas on where i could get this? I dont really want a little sticker though.

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5 Audi TT

I know but a little badge would just finish it off. I dont know why renault dont put them on there really. I have the 172 from the cup badge on my clio at the minute (as some other members have) and it does look good.

VaVa

Yeah the exhaust should do it chief!! I know what you mean about the badge, though - I have one on my 172 and despite being tiny it does look quite cool....

Volvo S60 T5

^^^^^^^^^

Thats me....PM me for anything you need, discount on most things for cliosport members.

Will try to get some 182 parts a bit later on, nothing available yet.

;)

R

rich[182]

try getting a 1, an 8 and a 2 from mercedes

they do 180s and 270s so comnination of individual numbers will work, they are proper badges and stick on

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 10 February 2004

^^^^^^^^^

Thats me....PM me for anything you need, discount on most things for cliosport members.

Will try to get some 182 parts a bit later on, nothing available yet.

;)

What 182 parts are you hopeing to get in Mike????