ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 being used for take away delivery...

:eek: local chinese takeaway is using a racing blue striped 182 cup for deliveries :eek: poor thing must have dreamed of scalping minis but now its working for a living :(

most take-away firms pay your insurance so youngsters where i live buy silly fast cars for 17-18 year olds to drive and the restaurants pay their high insurance for them

Quote: Originally posted by EK05YTO on 17 July 2005

most take-away firms pay your insurance so youngsters where i live buy silly fast cars for 17-18 year olds to drive and the restaurants pay their high insurance for them
lol you dont half talk crap. I have never heard of any take away paying any insurance rates for delivery boys.

go to any court in the land and you will no doubt see a few boy racers there about to lose their licenses for doing deliveries without taking out business cover.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

=/ Why would a take-away firm pay out £1500+ to insure someone theyre paying £50 a week to?

Quote: Originally posted by Rip3z on 17 July 2005

=/ Why would a take-away firm pay out £1500+ to insure someone theyre paying £50 a week to?
They will have trade insurance so all there cars for anyone who works for them is covered.

Where I work your covered to drive your car in work time. however youd have to be doing work to be covered.

its all a tax scam..the owners say its uesd for buisness...so they wont be taxed on the car out of there proffits.....thres a couple of dudes runing around in scoobies where i live...doing taxing..but also ues the cars for famialy and personal ues

Volvo S60 D5

I know it aint the same thing, but my work (only part time 1 day a week) pays the top up on my insurance premium for business use, which is a couple of hundred quid on a Volvo T5.

Alternatively if I cant be bothered to use my own car, I can use either of the two pool cars - a Mitsubishi Galant VR4 or a Range Rover 4.6 V8.

:~)

hmm Anyone here get there car insurance covered by their employer? Is there a minimium age?

ive got a feeling its going to be some thing like 25, if not im getting a job with pizza hut and buying a pulsar :p