ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Black Gold, Clayed, PC'd, Polished, Sealed & Waxed!

Black/Gold 182!
Well had my 182 nearly two months now and decided to get a full valet on the car to try and get rid of the dreaded swirl marks on the paintwork and get rid of all the crap that has built up over the past few months.

I thought that rather than doing all the elbow grease myself id call Jay to come over and do it for me, www.shinevalet.co.uk What a superb service it was aswell, every last detail was dealt with and the car was given a superb Valet at a special ClioSport promotion price aswell. ;-)

First of all the car was washed and then clayed.

DSC_1288.jpg

DSC_1290.jpg

The PC then came out to do most of the hard back breaking work, Megs 83 to start with.

DSC_1292.jpg

DSC_1293.jpg

DSC_1294.jpg

Then the final results, it started to rain so Ive quickly cleaned the car this morning and taken some more photo's!! Im really pleased with it, the black gold has really come out!! Some pics when it started to rain and the others are below.

100_0988.jpg

DSC_1296.jpg

DSC_1304.jpg

100_1004.jpg

100_1020.jpg

100_1024.jpg

100_1027.jpg

100_1037.jpg

100_1054.jpg

100_1047.jpg

100_1037.jpg

DSC_1311.jpg

Cheers Jay from shinevalet.co.uk for a great Job!! Will be using you again for sure. :)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
whats ajob like that cost defo looks good and treating the car to one now and again cant do any harm

The car came up mint! As soon as I finished sod's law..... it rained, so couldn't get some dry pics.

I most admit Black Gold looks ace once cleaned up :approve:

RB 182 with CUP packs
Looks great! Shame he's so far away frum me, I want mine done!

Deb - I got a friend in Burnham that is a detailer.
If you'd like his details just drop me a PM love ;)

Nice results buddy ;)
Will make keeping it looking tip top alot easier.

Last edited:
  Tangoed Works
looks top notch mate, i know those pics dont do it justice though. much better in real life black gold.

B

Brown.

Amazing result!!! miss my black gold!!!!..... i need a porta cable for the vee.... fly death immenso

Cupra
Did you use anything after the 83 on the yellow pad? I did a spot repair on a scratch the other week with Sonus SFX1 on a yellow pad and could see a big hazey square on my bonnet in the sunlight the following day.

After using the Menzerna it has gone again luckily!

Black/Gold 182!
Cheers for the comments guys, really enjoying it. Went camping the weekend and got really dusty, was itching to get home and clean it again. All done again now.