ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 bumper removal

Arctic 182 + yozza
I need to swap the xenon bulbs and i understand you need to take the bumper off to get the light out.

i've search the guides but couldnt' find anything.

can someone run me through the process quickly?

ta!

S4 Avant
You can change the bulbs without removng the bumper, I've done it many times.

You just need bendy hands, and an idea of how the starters go back onto the bulbs.

Arctic 182 + yozza
You can change the bulbs without removng the bumper, I've done it many times.

You just need bendy hands, and an idea of how the starters go back onto the bulbs.

i had a try but the pipes on the left (if your looking at the windscreen) were restricting me majorly. even the missus couldnt get her hand down there!

im not bothered taking the bumper off and want to change the sidelights whilst im there!

S4 Avant
Well in that case, have a look around underneath the bumper, undo all the bolts you see around the front of it, pop off the clips that hold the front arch liners on, in the wheel arches themselves. Undo all the bolts/clips that hold the grill on, and then "pop" the bumper off pulling on the two clips located underneath each wing.

Arctic 182 + yozza
shal give it a try at the weekend, cheers

shame it's still pitch black by the time im home from work!!