ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 buying advice/waranty query

fad

Clio 182 FF
Hi I am a Newbie (and I will change my name) and I am currently in the process of buying a 182 FF possibly in Gold Black to replace my Valver Corsa. Looking for a bit of peace of mind motoring with a bit of fun thrown in so the Clio 182 fits the bill.

I have a wee query concerning buying a car with a current waranty do I have to get the original owner to transfer it over to me or can I just take the car to any dealer?

Also any advice on what to look out for would be great as I dont seem able to go to some of the FAQ threads.

Cheers fad

Hi I am a Newbie (and I will change my name) and I am currently in the process of buying a 182 FF possibly in Gold Black to replace my Valver Corsa. Looking for a bit of peace of mind motoring with a bit of fun thrown in so the Clio 182 fits the bill.

I have a wee query concerning buying a car with a current waranty do I have to get the original owner to transfer it over to me or can I just take the car to any dealer?

Also any advice on what to look out for would be great as I dont seem able to go to some of the FAQ threads.

Cheers fad

When your a full member you can look at all post FAQ etc.

Red top Corsa?

Yep warently is with the car just take it to a dealer and they work off the regsitration.

fad

Clio 182 FF
Paid up £5 yesterday so does that make me a full member?

Yep was a red top Corsa with a 2050cc displacement In Audi missano red

Just felt like a change after driving my brothers Saxo VTR and realised power is no substitute for a fun drive :)

Paid up £5 yesterday so does that make me a full member?

Yep was a red top Corsa with a 2050cc displacement In Audi missano red

Just felt like a change after driving my brothers Saxo VTR and realised power is no substitute for a fun drive :)

2050cc bored out I take it? If so i'd guess it has other bits?

Yep from the looks your a full member now.

fad

Clio 182 FF
Yep oversized pistons, arp rod bolts cams etc Went really well feels much more torquey than a 172/182 which i felt had to be reved just. Handling was never its forte hence why I kinda fell in love with a FF 182 :)

If I am a full paid up memeber how comes I cant open this?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161269

Is there an acutal buyers guid for 172/182 on here?

Yep oversized pistons, arp rod bolts cams etc Went really well feels much more torquey than a 172/182 which i felt had to be reved just. Handling was never its forte hence why I kinda fell in love with a FF 182 :)

If I am a full paid up memeber how comes I cant open this?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161269

Is there an acutal buyers guid for 172/182 on here?

Its locked for me as well. It might be a admin part of the form etc which we don't have access.

Have a look here for info posts

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1308032#post1308032