ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 by Night

106 GTi
Not ideal as I still need a tripod - balancing the camera on curbs etc is not quite as effective! But I thought I would give it a try anyway.

IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6202.jpg

IMG_6205.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg

106 GTi
Cheeres guys - Went out for a bit of a drive tonight, and tried the pics on the way past the station.

I tried all sorts of exposures the ones above are quite long 15 - 30 seconds. Anything less and the car got lost and came out black.

106 GTi
GuyS said:
hate to break it to you mate but your car is in fact black..

LOL - what I should have said is everything apart from the headlights came out black!

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
she looks good mate!!! well done!!

What camera did u use? was it an SLR or a digital SLR or something?!!!

nice pics!!

106 GTi
Cheers, Canon 350D SLR, still trying to leran how to get the best from it. Really need a tripod now!

Lee

BMW M2C
r-jay said:
Cheers, Canon 350D SLR, still trying to leran how to get the best from it. Really need a tripod now!

It's next to impossible to get a decent none blury shot in bad light without one isn't it.

The costs just keep mounting up. lol

Excellent pics.

106 GTi
I know tell me about thought I would have everything I needed by now! I also fancy one of those angled view finder adapaters, ended up resting the camera on a high curb in the end but was near on impossible to look through the view finder or adjust the shutter speed with it down there.

Might pop into town at lunch and blow some more cash.

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
r-jay said:

Nice cameras them!! Im at uni so will have to wait till i finish in 2 and a half years till i can get back into my photography!! using a £100 digi 3.2 Mega Pixel camera just isnt the same as an digi SLR!!!! :)

look forward to some more pics when u know how to use it better!! ;)

106 GTi
jwarren2k2 said:
Nice cameras them!! Im at uni so will have to wait till i finish in 2 and a half years till i can get back into my photography!! using a £100 digi 3.2 Mega Pixel camera just isnt the same as an digi SLR!!!! :)

look forward to some more pics when u know how to use it better!! ;)

I'll try!

I love my 3mp Olympus point and shoot camera, takes great pics, just frustrates that I had no control over things. Had'nt used an SLR since I was at college and expected this to be the same, things seem to have moved on though a bit!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Excellent mate. Looks absolutely stunning!

My choice of RS would be in Black/Gold if my first car wasn't black!

Tyson.

106 GTi
Freebone said:
cheltenham...not to far...

would you be interested maybe in pc'ing my car for some money and beer...i would help of cousre...lol

Not a problem mate. I know TomS wants his doing in the new year to.

106 GTi
R20 CWH said:
nice stuff r-jay

Tyson-182 said:
Excellent mate. Looks absolutely stunning!

My choice of RS would be in Black/Gold if my first car wasn't black!

Tyson.

Cheers Guys.

Tyson, yours looks great in Blue, that was my choice initally but it looked very a like to my old Miami Blue 205 so fancied a change.

Golf GTI 1.8T
r-jay your pics are always the best!! amazing ones there, love the monochromes am gonna have to save those bessies.

106 GTi
Cheers Mitch, the Black and whites covered up some of the odd glare the headlights gave - they cast some odd rainbow effect which wrecked some of the shots. Not sure what caused it, was my first attempt at night time shots.

I cleaned this one up in Photoshop at work on my lunch earlier to look like the mono ones but with some of the colours of the origional posted ones.

night-182.jpg