ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cd player stopped working!?

Titanium 182
Hi im just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, the cd player in the 182 just keeps beeping and saying error on the cd, tried a few diffrent cds but it wont play them.

the radio is still working so not sure what the problem could be! any ideas?

would it be covered on the warrenty to get it fixed as the car is still in warrenty?.

Titanium 182
nah its still ejecting fine and that, just when trying to load it makes a loud beep twice then ejects the cd!

it was working earlier but decided to stop when i switched the car on after work!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
its is a renault after all...if its under warrenty they should give you new one with out any fuss!!

sorry i cant help!!!

I know my o5 plate one has had a new one already! :(

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
They won't give you a new one , they send it away to be repaired . If it's found to be faulty then they might replace it , if they can't find a fault they'll charge you . I'm pretty sure the warranty only covers your cd player for 12 months .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Your best bet is go to your local dealership and have a word . Then you'll know where you stand . Some dealers are more helpful than others .

Titanium 182
just rang my dealers booked in for next thurs, they should be able to find a fault or deem it faulty as it wont play cds now lol, hopefully they will be ok, mine is an 05 too hopefully they will be ok and can fix it or replace it!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hope you get it sorted mate . One dealers i went to when i had my 172 and the cd player was clicking said it was normal , he said " yeah mine does that as well , lol " I just walked away laughing , thinking wtf :eek:

Titanium 182
lol strange! hopefully they will be fine and we can come to an arrangement on getting it fixed or replaced!

cant understand how it can go from working on the way to work then not working afterwork lolm renault eyye!