ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Clio new for 10,995

Whats the lowest everyones got a standard 182 for? Theres a black unregistered UK 182 at my local Reno dealer for £10,995 and wondered what price everyone else was getting. Unfortunantly with it being black it will look dynamiqueish. Still quite a good price though.

Lee

BMW M2C

Thats the problem with them in black, same with the 172. LOL

Thats very cheap, is it an import?

No wonder saxo racers like to race me from the lights. Lots of fun though, they look so upset in my mirror!!!!! Id like to think that the black ones are subtle. lol

Glad you approve, mines black and its the best looking in my opinion......

Subtle, yet mean and lean with underlying intent that hints at its power and capabilities!!!!!!

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by lifelong 172 on 06 January 2005

Definately, followed by silver, well considering the other options available (Navy Blue or Pink)

Golf GTD

black cars certainly arent the best in this weather.

Being an authentiuque owner i dont mind if people thing my car is a dynamique! :p

insignia

Quote: Originally posted by lifelong 172 on 06 January 2005

Subtle, yet mean and lean with underlying intent that hints at its power and capabilities!!!!!!
Black is a nice colour,but when you park next to an icebergh,its clear to see which colour wins;)

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 06 January 2005
Thats the problem with them in black, same with the 172. LOL

Thats very cheap, is it an import?

Its at an offical Renault Dealer so it must be a UK car. Even the car supermarket down the road from reno has their black one for 11,995 and thats an import! Perhaps its a bit of competition between the two.

Lee

BMW M2C

They must have made a mistake. I paid £10,800 for mine with all Cup packs and metallic paint and that was with 30% off.

If thats a UK car with no previous owner and thats the car you want then thats a bargain.

Thants a good price. It was just a standard 182, no added bits or anything. Just concerned about cost of insurance and most of all - Build quality as my currently clio has had a lot of problems from new.

P

peterh2

First thing I noticed when I drove my 182 was that it was a lot better put together than the 1.4 dynamique+ I had for a couple of years just feels a lot more solid.