ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 coilovers

hi guys,

i know theres alot of posts about coilovers, but i just want to confirm a few things.

i have a none cup sus 182. does this mean i can use 172 coilover kits etc...

and i have about £700 for sus, i want the best performance, which i know everyone will say leda etc.. but im only want to buget £700 for sus.

whats the best kit for fast road, and 1 trip to the ring lol this year.

what a the spax coilovers kits like, or am i best looking at KW, FK or H&R.

cheers guys i know i can count on cliosport helping me in my diss.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
with a non cupped version i'm 99.9% sure you can fit 172 suspension, i've got h&R on my cup and they are awsome!! I used to have gaz units but imo they were shite, (a few other members agree too) so sold them, the difference in refinement is like night and day don't get gaz....... EVER

Chocolate Bar™
isthere not a thread exactly the same to this i've just replied to or am i experiencing de ja vu? lol

as said there speak to 2modified (ww.2modified.com) H Rs prob best bet, although i have FK highsports on mine and i love em