ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 colour difference ?

I had a quick search of this and it didnt realy answer my question .
Is the 182 ff blue the same as a 182 cup ?
media?id=646552121.gif

This is the colour of the car im looking at the person who is selling it calls it bright blue ? or is this artic blue ?
cheers

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
No, cup is mondial blue.

No, thats the 172 cup... mondial blue...

myclio172cup0099tdjy8.jpg

That colour you posted is on the 182 is arctic blue... is slightly darker than mondial...

AETV68781440_1a.jpg
media?id=646552121.gif

The light blue 182 colour is racing blue, like this one...

Its available on the 182 cup and ff...

029.jpg

^^^Cyclone, looks like a conversion to me, could well have previously belonged to someone off here, his name escapes me.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

I've come to the conclusion that the 172 Cup is the best MK2 Renaultsport clio. Hits the spot better than any 182 ;) Looks awesome as standard. The end.

I've come to the conclusion that the 172 Cup is the best MK2 Renaultsport clio. Hits the spot better than any 182 ;) Looks awesome as standard. The end.

When these drop in price ( with age , over time ) i'm gonna buy one of these as a fun fun fun car , nice and light to fling about!

Still a bit to pricy yet for what i want one for!

Thanks

leon

M2 Competition

I that on h&r's/ apex gaz?

Its someone off heres, cant remember who though.