ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 colours

i aint got the car yet, next thursday but they game me a print out that said clio 182 pearl black!! thats y im asking!!

Quote: Originally posted by cfc1967 on 24 March 2005

how much should i have paid for it? £325?

Cup Suspension Pack - lower ride height, stiffer springs and dampers, stiffer tyre sidewalls, anthracite coloured wheels and revised steering geometry

£200.00

Cup Spoiler Pack - additional lower front spoiler, enlarged rear spoiler
£150.00

Metallic Paint
£325.00

i.d. Paint
£1,150.00

Competition Stripes (with Racing Blue)
£95.00

6xCD Multi-changer
£300.00

Pre-telephone Equipment
£100.00

Recaro Sport Trendline front seats (These seats do not have height or lumbar adjustment nor lateral airbags. If this option is selected, the rear seat will be in Graphic Night upholstery with no rear headrests)
£550.00

Ford Fiesta

its the dealer is he lacking knowledge by the sound sof it. It will be black gold when it arrives. Be sure to point it out to him

;)

yeah dealers are stupid!! can you get the 182 in pearl black i thought the only black was black gold!! im starting to worry now!!

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 24 March 2005

its the dealer is he lacking knowledge by the sound sof it.
yup, my dealer thought racing blue was arctic blue and arctic blue was racing blue! lol

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by rcp on 24 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 24 March 2005

its the dealer is he lacking knowledge by the sound sof it.
yup, my dealer thought racing blue was arctic blue and arctic blue was racing blue! lol

silly salesman. shame.