ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 controls

Just a few things im not sure about

1. how do i set to auto window wipers?

2. how do i set the cruise contol limit? (not to bothered about this but thought i would ask)

3. why is it when i look at the trip computer it wont show me how many miles i have left in the tank? i can see mpg and all the other ones but that one just says -- --

4. and how do i take off auto headlights?

thanks in advance

1) - The auto wipers are on the wiper control arm - pull down once(this will need to be done again if the car is stopped and restarted)

2) - God knows - never use it..why would you want to..hit that pedal!

3) This should be indictated by a little car pointing towards a petrol pump...if you aint got that then you have probs!

4) Turn the ignition so that all dash lights are on(dont start the engine)..then turn the lights on and off twice (you will hear a beep)-this will work in reverse to turn them back on.

Do you know that your car has RAID...if you push and hold the door locking button (near hrw) it will beep and then lock the doors when you move off.

dk

911 GTS Cab

to set the speed limit, flick the cruise control switch the other way and the logo will light up a different colour (orange i think) and just set it like cruise control but it will make it a limit and no matter how mcuh you keep the accelerator down it will not exceed the speed. To get out of this in an emergency just slam your foot to the floor and it will disengage.

your trip will not show miles remaining once you go lower that 35/30 miles i think as it wants you to fill up and not drive down to 0 miles (i managed to get and extra 50 after the trip had gone off which is 10 more than the tank has supposedly, bit the audi trip on top gear last week, very scarey!)

This should be indictated by a little car pointing towards a petrol pump.

i do have this but it doent says anything and i have done 150 miles, and have half a tank left. the reading says (--- ---) not how many miles i have left

reset the trip computer this morning before going to work.

managed to get 35 mpg which i thought was good

the only think not working is still the remaining miles it just flashes -- --

might leave it till the weekend then ring reno see if the sensor is broken of somthing