ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 conversion

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
but if you look thats not a pic of his , that car wos red, and on the other post he only showed pics of his car not the engine, maybes a scam?:S

Trader Rating - 100%
50   0   0
iiv emailed and asked for pictures of the engine said he will sort it out over the weekend for me, im surprised he aint a member on here!?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
the engine was genuine 182, with box etc etc.

good condition 182 engine, low milage by all accounts.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This conversion never realy got finished I didn't think I wonder why after spending this much its getting striped out.
£1.8k buy it now isn't to bad priced realy though

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D4ve said:
i was thinking about this engine andy, is it all in order?
From what I remember of the old post the speedo didn't work and neither did the temperatrue gauage I was a little wary of why the issues existed maybe GDI did fix them.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
he needed the dash loom fitting, the 182 one to get the gauges working correctly... the 1.2 loom and 182 engine loom and ecu did not match up correctly as they are multiplexing.

we have the loom to do it, waiting.....

the engine seemed fine.... ran with no issues as i remember...

only mods were matched inlet manifold, other than that totally std.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andy GDI said:
he needed the dash loom fitting, the 182 one to get the gauges working correctly... the 1.2 loom and 182 engine loom and ecu did not match up correctly as they are multiplexing.

we have the loom to do it, waiting.....

the engine seemed fine.... ran with no issues as i remember...

only mods were matched inlet manifold, other than that totally std.
So will you be taking the engine etc out or fixing it firist?