ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup drivers side driveshaft image needed...

Breaking 172 NV676
As above I need a picture of a 182 cup driverside driveshaft. Can anyone help me out?

It looks like this

SAM_4887.jpg

But the ABS ring is qite a bit thicker.

Last edited:
  02 Clio 172
Adam, that 1st pic. What one is that exactly?? I've got a 02 172 with a busted offside driveshaft that looks identical, but I can't find anywhere that has one. Parts places keep offering me ones that are twice as long (ish) or with different inside ends. Your photo looks exactly like the broken one that's on my car at the moment?

Adam, that 1st pic. What one is that exactly?? I've got a 02 172 with a busted offside driveshaft that looks identical, but I can't find anywhere that has one. Parts places keep offering me ones that are twice as long (ish) or with different inside ends. Your photo looks exactly like the broken one that's on my car at the moment?

Phone renparts

It's a genuine only part that's why.

02 Clio 172
Tried Renparts. No joy.

Dan, that's all well and good saying that, but why? It's nothing special. How do you know that the only available from Renault?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Non genuine listings are ALL incorrect.

Reconditioned genuine is the way to go, £150ish give or take. Ph1 is the cheapest, 182 cup is most expensive, 172 cup is not available as a reconditioned unit currently AFAIK (possibly on one side but not the other)

02 Clio 172
The one I from my local spares place was nearly twice the length of mine?? Both sides on my 172 (which is a normal non cup) are quite short, I'd say about 18" long end to end. The one at the top of the page looks identical with a short 6.75" ish shaft between the joints.

So the only place I can get one is a stealership?