ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup in the snow.

Peddled device
Taken this morning.Car now looks like its been on a special stage !

Last edited:
  Polo Bluemotion
Wicked pics!

haha, I thought that place looks familiar!! Its Baitings dam, oposite The Turnpike! My grandad lives up the lane at the side of the turnpike lol:D

Peddled device
Well...l did omit one... :eek:

I went down this really tight country lane... in places not wide enough for two cars to pass.Not a good idea because you never get out of second gear and theres always the danger of a tractor coming the other way !

So...l spotted this turn in to a farm,reversed up this steep slope and thought that as there was a high brick wall next to the car i'd pop out and set up the camera to get a picture of me also :)

I set the camera up,walked away and just as it was about to take the shot the car started to slide down the slope onto the road.BUT l still tried to pose whilst trying to stop the car !!!!!

The words 'You' and 'kn*b' we're spoken :clown: