ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup Packed Creaking front suspension

Suzuki Swift Sport
Hi there,

Im having a problem with the front suspension creaking on my 2005 182. It only does it after driving for a while, im guessing its the front anti roll bar bushes (thought it was strut tops at first but the noise is def coming from the anti roll bar area under further inspection)

Does anyone know how easy it is to change these?

Thanks

Nick

Fabia VRS
Mine creeks on full lock and from what ive read its quite a commom problem. Does it do it in a straight line? You should only need to change the bushes on the roll bar, not a hard job, jack the front up and undo the bolts on the roll bar. I uprated the one on my 106 and the hardest thing was manovering the thing out. lol. Would make sure its defo the bar first though.:)

Suzuki Swift Sport
It does it all the time yeah, just over bumps and stuff, I am thinking its either that or the ball joint. Going to do the bushes first and see if that cures it!