ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup Tuned

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
Just had my 182 cup tuned by RS TUNING (pmurray) he has done an excellent job with excellent results, in torque & power over standard. This has made a great improvement to my 182 without going to the expence of CAM/TROTTLE BODYS. Which in my mind is a well worth it.

I am very very happy with the 182 now it is Awsome :D :D :D with the extra torque

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
^^ Glad your happy mate.

A few pics and the rolling road results. Same as before back to back to see gains.

NOT ACTUAL POWER lol

Paul

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
clio__chris said:
what have u actually had done? chipped?

We have remapped the car. The mods prior to the remap were:

Janspeed Cat
Blueflame Zorst
Viper & Hillpower Bend

Cheers

Paul

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
Thanx again for all your time & effort to do the re-map Paul(RSTUNING) i like the personal touch and interest you have in Renault sports models including Clio v6,Meganes & all clio sports

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
^^
No problem mate, glad to help. Just need to hurry up and get the rolling road!

Paul

VRS
how much is the rr on top?
im planning on sorting out a remap with you in the near future!
and would like to see figure of b4 and after :D

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
makavelli said:
how much is the rr on top?
im planning on sorting out a remap with you in the near future!
and would like to see figure of b4 and after :D

Hi Mate, the usual rolling road cost is arround £100 depending on where i use. I'd need to know well in advance so i can book the rollers and make sure other jobs are re-arranged because as you can imagine it is quite time consuming.

Hope this helps

Paul

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
^^
As we don't have a rolling road it makes it difficult for us to provide this service. This is why full rolling road testing is carried out on each and every map we do. All i could suggest is using a local rolling road and getting a run prior to coming then one on the way home. Obviously the only problem is the results might not be quite as accurate as doing a back to back.

P.S. I am looking for a nice rolling road but as you can imagine they are not cheap and i would need a new workshop to go with it due to the existing location been some what residential!

Paul