ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup

S-Max
Was originally pondering on an upgrade to a V6 but due to kids and occasionally needing back seats have had to switch my attention to a 182 cup.

I really like the light blue with white stripes and dont think i'll be able to resist!

Apart from the looks incl alloys etc...what are other differences between my 172cup and the 182cup? I will try out a 182cup but for those that have tested both is there much difference with the drive, interior etc...

Thanks

172cup
the 182cup is softer... for the shift-lifting variety

do a search ... there are loads of posts on here stating every single difference between them all. even to the cell count in the cat lol

The 182Cup is soft and for shirt lifters. It gets destroyed by the 172Cup, as do all Clio's. Apparently sweating your nuts off in the summer means you're more hardcore while you are smoking 172s,182s and 182Cups.

That seems the general opinion anyway ;)

Roy Munson said:
The 182Cup is soft and for shirt lifters. It gets destroyed by the 172Cup, as do all Clio's. Apparently sweating your nuts of in the summer means you're more hardcore while you are smoking 172s,182s and 182Cups.

That seems the general opinion anyway ;)

Heh heh nice one Roy ;)