ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by Ade_S on 19 February 2005
I feel it comes down to personal preference.

My thoughts exactly, I picked the Cupped 182 as wanted all the toys, I wouldnt slate anyone for choosing the 182 Cup if it is the car for them. Both are great cars, all about people picking the one for them.

i havnt slated (or tried to) anyones car, i just gave my opinion on the price of the cup (the on he mentioned on this post), and said he could get a cupped 182 for the same money

For F**ks sake at the end of the day you pays your money you take your choice, both the 182 (cupped & non cupped). 182 Cup, 172 and 172 Cup are all great cars, providing fantastic performance and value for money!

At the end of the day weve all chosen to buy one these cars we enjoy and essentially that is all that matters, 20kg here 20kg there...guys get a life and just enjoy the car and respect other peoples decisions.

Remember this is a blo*dy Cliosport forum!

;-)

Cheers

Paul

dk

911 GTS Cab

any reason why you had to resurrect this dead topic then Paul if theres no need to argue about?

bit pointless really, you are just adding fuel to the fire while trying to look like you arent:(

Apologies came back from a night on the beer after heavy day at work and forgot to check the date of the last post, stumbled upon this thread through a linked search in another 182 thread.

Didnt want to ressurect anything - just felt quite strongly about some of the arrogant opinions being bandied about!

Sorry to all.........

Note to self: Check date of last post before replying ;-)