ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust manifold onto a 197?

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
i've done a bit of searching, but not really found a great deal. Obviously there's plenty of people are who've done 182 manifold onto a 172. I was wondering if the same could be done on a 197?.... i gather the flange would fit, but what about the rest?
obviously expecting a custom link pipe would be required

just trying to think of a cheap way of doing away with the troublesome flexi's and that dutty primary cat

Ben Cook

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 (2010)
K-tec do a manifold with no pre cats and a single heavy duty flexi. But cheap it aint....

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Yeah I'll definitely not be spending money like that on a manifold. Same goes for the R3 or predator one really.

The 182 would be a good solution if it fit and was easy enough to link to a 197 system

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Direnza is pretty damn cheap

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Well that's that idea sacked off then. I just thought it was the inlet which was larger

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Same for toyosport and the other chinese brands. Rather a lot of people are fitting them though. Just fix your current one and it will last years