ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust on a 172

Car  Titanium 182
Will it fit? Obviously I'll have to get the bumper to accomodate it, but I was just thinking it'd be a bit different seeing it on a flame red! :)
 
Loads of threads on this, won't fit, manifold, cat, are different and the 172 has a spare wheel well in the way. 182 look exhausts are available on k-tec.

But i prefer the look of the 172 rear end anyhow.
 
Loads of threads on this, won't fit, manifold, cat, are different and the 172 has a spare wheel well in the way. 182 look exhausts are available on k-tec.

But i prefer the look of the 172 rear end anyhow.

Yeah I saw K-tecs example, looks alright tbh.

I knew it would marry up to the cat/manifold, but I was talking about changing the whole thing. If the spare wheel is in the way then I'll have to rethink it!

Cheers guys :)
 
For some reason I always think that 182 style exhausts look odd on 172's I don't know why though.
 
Oh and another thing, when my car goes past 4k revs the exhaust makes a shaking rattle-like noise. Sounds like it could be the heatsheild, but as it's at around 4k it could be to do with the VVT?
 
Probs the heat sheild yeah. The '5k kick' is just that.

Even if I see them form the back I just lok right, it could be because of the colour of the car, say if I see one on a flame red car etc.
 
Back
Top