ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust on my 172 help lol

JMR

RB 182 Cup
No, sorry.

The 182 has two rear silencers, one of which sits where the 172's spare wheel is.

The 182 doesnt have a wheel well, it has the can of tyre foam stuff for punctures.

yer i kno abou the well im cutting it out just wanted to kno if the exhaust wll fit on my to my cat can any help please i realy want a 182 exhaust on my clio 172 thanks all:)

No, sorry.

The 182 has two rear silencers, one of which sits where the 172's spare wheel is.

The 182 doesnt have a wheel well, it has the can of tyre foam stuff for punctures.

Mondeo TDCI 130
No you dont! lol! You cannot cut the spare wheel out for the sake of fitting a bloody exhaust!!

In theory, you could make it fit (if you hacked the floor to hell), you would need all the mounts etc from the back and bumper, but in my opinion its not worth it at all!

No you dont! lol! You cannot cut the spare wheel out for the sake of fitting a bloody exhaust!!

In theory, you could make it fit (if you hacked the floor to hell), you would need all the mounts etc from the back and bumper, but in my opinion its not worth it at all!

hmmm well i think it is i like the look of it lol:p