ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust On to a 172?

Hi Guys!

I'm today going to look at a Clio Sport 172bhp in a local dealers. I just wondered if it is possible to put the Clio Sport 182 twin exhaust on to a 172?? Obviously a change of bumper is required but and some different mounts I presume? anything else?

I have seen the club does group buys and also seen blueflames on ebay.

I'm new to the Clio's having come from Megane Coupe and a Audi TT so be gentle! :)

Thanks
Chris​

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
182 exhausts won't fit cos 182's don't have spare wheel holders in the boot so the exhaust can fit underneath. all you can do is buy an after market twin exhaust for a 172. 182 exhaust will not fit !!!

clio 200 F4Rt
you could always cut out the boot floor and replace it with a 182 boot.

thats what renault did when you look at it.

seems a bit drastic tho!! lol

Lol I'm keen but maybe not that keen! :nono:

The K Tech option is looking favourable at the moment! :)

you could always cut out the boot floor and replace it with a 182 boot.

thats what renault did when you look at it.

seems a bit drastic tho!! lol

or easier route ... just buy a 182 ;)

Lol always that option too but I sold my TT to buy a cheaper car so I can finish my Renault Megane Coupe and a old Triumph and sell them both to free up some room at my old mans work shop! So looking at a 172 for £4990 today.

BMW E46 330i Touring
The previous owner of mine did this, not K-Tec's but same idea... The wonky hanging is just the mount

Jan06012.jpg

Leon Cupra R 225
^ Not a fan. Just get a prospeed or a yozzasport ragnotti zorst instead. less faffing around than a 182 zorst.