ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhausts

Campus Sport 1.2
Shopping around for a 182 so I've been watching a lot of youtube videos to get myself hyped.

One of the main problems that most of the videos seemed to mention was the standard exhaust.

What exhaust should I be looking for on a 182 to ensure I shouldnt have to worry about it falling to pieces for a few years?

Thanks for all the help!

Any stainless steel one shouldn't fall apart after a period of time. Common ones people usually buy on here are Scorpion, Janspeed, Milltek etc.

It's really down to personal preference.

Ph2 clio 172cup
Hi iv got a miltek system with dcat and its still got center section any one got a straight pipe to replace center or no were can get 1 cheap cheers

Hi iv got a miltek system with dcat and its still got center section any one got a straight pipe to replace center or no were can get 1 cheap cheers
Try eBay or post a wanted thread on here. Or, go to your local exhaust place and ask them to take out the silencer.

Do you no a rough price
If you went to you exhaust place they would just cut out the silencer and weld a straight piece of pipe in its place. It could be around £30-50 at a guess - it may be worth finding a decent place and asking for a quote.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I have got a Piper on mine and an Piper induction kit, quiet enough for normal use, and sounds pretty nice when giving it the beans, anyone get a whistle from their induction kit? mine seems to whistle on hard throttle...

Ph2 clio 172cup
image.jpg
Anyone tell me what these are