ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 for 12558.19

Phoned up broker the other day for a quote and they offered UK sourced 182 with cup susp, cup spoiler, cd autochanger and metalic paint for 12558 is this a good price ???

cheers

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Yup, thats a good price.

Although Im guessing it will be a pre-reg for that price. ie you will not be the first owner of the car.

Quote: Originally posted by newbie, old172 on 11 October 2004

Phoned up broker the other day for a quote and they offered UK sourced 182 with cup susp, cup spoiler, cd autochanger and metalic paint for 12558 is this a good price ???

cheers
who was that, and how long for delivery

I paid 13,650 for mine thats a pre reg now im selling for around 11 not because i dont like the car just because i am with child and need a bigger car

Sounds cheap

Renault are doing a offer on 182s at the moment. I was in WESTs saturday morning and got quoted £13,650 with both CUP packs and metallic paint. But the wait was 8 weeks which was too much for me lol

thats how much i paid for mine and i waited ages longer than 8 weeks in the end apparently problems with the factory

sorry forget to check the post

quote was with carselect and they said that it was not pre registered and that i would be the first owner.

given me a sh*te part ex price for my 172 tho

44K 02 172 only £5900 they valued it at £7300 in may this year

dk

911 GTS Cab

mate, that is a VERY good deal, I got mine from LLoyds Carselect and they were very good, not like normal brokers, it is a UK car and not pre-registered.

It is an absolute bargain and I doubt you would beat that for the same deal, go for it!

I paid £13100 for the same car (minus the met paint) and that was last october when they first came out and they put the price up after that so they had reduced the price by nearly a grand!