ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 front valance

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i really like the look of these and with my car going euro it will look so much better.
will they fit on a normal 1.2 or will i have to order it from renault ( i no they do a sport kit for them)

VRS
do you mean the cup splitter on the bottom of the front bumper? if so then to fit a 1.2 you need to chop it for it to fit! a few peeps on here have done it and some1 is selling the splitters for about 70 quid new in the for sale section

andy

Chocolate Bar™
you can fit it to a 1.2 without the wings and the sideskirts - its been done a couple of times. however to do it properly it costs a huge amount - if you dont and bodge bend it to fit the line of the bumper will be out, a cup splitter wont fit naturally and it looks poor and a waste of money. obviously it depends if you can afford to spend the amount required, or if you want something that looks good from a distance.

'has' has done this, and it looks absolutely stunning in real life :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive seen that you can buy a sport kit from renault for the 1.2s that includes this so i may just buy that and sell the rest on,
its got to be perfect as its going to be a show car so i cant afford to have even the tinyest bit out

Chocolate Bar™
taylor said:
ive seen that you can buy a sport kit from renault for the 1.2s that includes this so i may just buy that and sell the rest on,
its got to be perfect as its going to be a show car so i cant afford to have even the tinyest bit out

sports kit hasnt got the sport front bumper in it (trust me if it had there would be alot more people on here with it), its purley a splitter, sides and rear valance, nothing like the 182 front bumper

oh and if you want show car, i'd do something different as this has already been done.

Clio RS
i fit the 172 Bumper to and it was a hard work for it.

do you mean this one with sport kit?

attachment.php

Could some one help me to find the word in english witch is the augmentation of ugly :D

there is an additional front bumper from renault like link ^^^^ theres the classic body kit, splitter, skirts and rear skirt and then the sports body kit ^^^ front bumper, same skirts and i have no idea whats on the back as theres no pics of it in the reanult accessory book i have.