ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 just cup suspension pack pics

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Hi guys could anyone poast pics of there 182's with just the cup suspension not the spoiler pack,Thanks

E60 diesel powah
DSC07867.jpg

DSC07873.jpg

Maz's 182 with cup springs

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
carbon copy said:
has spoiler packs though immi.

why would you not want the spoiler packs J273?

Im buying 1 with just the suspension pack not spoiler pack.....I could always get a cup spoiler splitter.

Black/Gold 182
I got mine without spoiler pack (just suspension pack) - was worried about some severe speed bumps on entrance to my golf club!

the bloke who i bought my car off said he didnt like the way the clio roof sloped down and then the cup spoiler flicked up, said he thought it ruinded the shape of the clio. he also said the front splitter was just a poxy piece of plastic that would just hit a kerb and snap.

but im on the look out for a cup spoiler to add to mine as theyre growing on me. even if it does mean losing a nice smoked 3rdbrake light for a big manky red one.