ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 limited numbers

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

Had the car 4 weeks now and not seen a single one on the road yet and I do approx 400 miles per week.

Does anyone know how many have been made / being made ?

It would be nice to have a rare car. How long are Renault making the 182s for 1/2/3 years ????

VaVa

^^^ looking that way, seemingly the 182 is the flavour of the month!! Theres quite a few owners on here already and its not been out long....

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

may 2006 i read the next clio was out (auto express) but that was over a year ago now. ive not seen one either yet and i live near motorpoint, they sell over 400 cars a week , surely some 182s gone.:confused:

VaVa

I was led to believe the New Clio will be out in early 2005.... but there will not be a Renaultsport variant until early 2006..... :-(

pity the new clio is so w**k looking really!!! Good for pplz wanting a 182 in a years time tho coz they will be dirt cheap

Either that or the 182 will hold its price if the next clio is crap. Remember what happened when they released the bug eyed impreza, the original was then even mroe in demand as the bug eye looked so dire!

As for seeing 182s on the road, they must be renaults best kept secret as ive not seen one yet. Live in Leeds and work next to a busy road.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I have not seen another one yet on the roads,must be all 182 owners come here which is why it looks like there are loads !

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

Not seen a 182 in 4 weeks and probably see a focus rs at least once a week. Think there are only 5000 focus rss over here .. There cant be that many 182s on the road yet, by the sounds of it they cant get them out of the factory fast enough!

I saw 2 182s in a week.. and at that time, Id only ever seen 2 Cups EVER.. and about 3 172s..

They seem to be quite popular.

I have had mine 4 weeks, first one supplied by dealer in Swansea and not seen another yet. My mate has seen another racing blue one in Cardiff.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Scribbler on 20 April 2004
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Jeremy how about a green 182 exclusive with all the extras limited to 182 models, ill buy one!

You can have a Paddock Green 182. What other extras would you like?

Ive seen a Megane 225 and 182 on the same road on the same day, not with-standing the fact Ive ordered Ive ordered a 182 the Megance didnt have the visual impact I thought it would and it was bright orange! The 182 in black certainly looked more menacing. Also had an Artic Blue one go past when I was out cycling, I must say the exhaust note sounded very fruity :D

Am in Scotland and in the last couple of months ive seen 1 Clio 182 and 1 Clio 172 Cup... Drive about 80 miles a day...

Going to be nice to know that ill be driving a special car on my daily journey to work!

Actually ive seen more ferraris & masseratis in Edinburgh then Clio 182s! :-]

Am in scotland and only seen 3 other 182s in a month!

1black and 2arctic blue, mine is silver.

Raced 1 out motorway service station, was it u?