ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 .. lowered on standard 16's .. pics please

clio sport 182
i just brought a black 182 ff on standard 16 grey cup packed wheels .. has anyone got any pictures of a 182 the same which has been lowered .. if so please post pics :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Here you go, my old un on H&R Coilovers

DSC01297.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01292.jpg

Always thought it looked better on the cupped rims compared to the Trophy rims i had,

DSC01343.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
1c5f5315.jpg

15424e23.jpg

Sorry mate frgt to msg back to ur pm, have a look through my threds, ters loads, heres a couple

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Austin how low is that/What springs are you running?

Im on gaz coilys mate, not sure exactly how low it is, sure its at least 80mm though, the back is all the way down but still has adjusters in, front is as low it can be withput the tyres scrubbing, speed bumps are anoying though can only go over smallish ones lol

clio sport 182
austin - i am reli thinking of going 4 coilovers .. which ones do u recommend?? also well wierd question but do u no how much ur front splitter is off the floor as i live near a few bumps and would b very close. ur car looks mint mate can u reply 2 my pm .. cheers

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Have replied to you mate, for coils mate u best have a search and ask around, im on gaz and they arnt very popular on here lol coz ther quite stiff, i get on ok with them though, probs only a couple of inches from the front, have been like thatfor a cany while now and get on alright with roads, just have to avoid certain speedbumps and cant reli go in multistory car parks lol