ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Meets Focus - Mini photoshoot (56k Pah!)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Nothing special really... Me and a mate cleaned the cars and went out for me to practise my photography and something to do :approve:

Some of the images are a bit sketchy but i like em :cool: Oh and excuse the ride height on the focus :lolup:

2adae46a.gif

a33cb368.gif

b1b48461.gif

1f15fb40.gif

15fa7c4d.gif

243a9458.gif

9927d5c1.gif

d0e122b1.gif

683d7975.gif

1dd5cad9.gif

9895ba49.gif

0a6c71c6.gif

597ab372.gif

e142207e.gif

fcd6ddcf.gif

86afb15a.gif

And finally a photo a took and like (non car related):

45b64333.gif

Currently working extensively on an image I have took (HDR) so will post it in here when iv finished it :eek:

She is getting PC'd next week as i have sourced a garage to do it in so will get some up when shes immaculate-er!:clown:

/Luke

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looking for something to do? Get a job.....student bum!!!

Car looks good mate!
Is the focus missing the lower front bumper?!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No mate its missing a splitter lol. Iv told him it looks like a monster truck on the 17"

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Lighting is pretty good at night! And is one of my locations to practise some... I might venture down tonight and take a few night shots :eek:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Lens is a kit lens (18-55mm nikkor i think) and settings were a wide apeture and quiet fast shutter speed - then tweaked a few ever so slightly in PS!.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
What about the ride height on your car?!

Al Qaeda could fit in that arch! :rasp:

Haha screw off :eek:... Mines getting sorted very soon all being well. I agree though. Its like a taliban cave under their... I remember fubars old bus pmsl

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Because he was too pikey to buy new headlights when he bought a different bumper as his current HL dont have indicators in them.

I told him it looks w**k but meh its his car lol

Mini Cooper S
My dad's old focus:

DadsCar001.jpg

Really nice cars! That sat at the perfect height, -50mm PI kit if your mate wants to know ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
looks spot on that bar the front max power grilles and lexus lights! I went to a meet with him once and apparently all the focus boys reckon that gaz are the best make of coils you can buy :S

LOL

182 & Porsche 986
nice pics luke, your shots are pretty good to say you've not had the camera long. I take it you like shooting in raw and messing the the raw editor in ps lol, lots of vibrance and vignetting :p

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
LOL :eek: Aye claire i like shooting in raw. Much more control over the images... And i dont know why i like the lens vignetting... Makes it look arty at a guess

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Some of the shots would look much better with some of the s**t shifted such as the road barrier and deodorant can.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
^^ Adds to the whole " urban derelyct look of the image" imo... (No BS i promise thats what it was ment to connatate :eek:) Thanks for all the nice comments. Im still learning to use the DSLR btw so the critasism is more than welcome

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Yeah i know what you mean, i just feel its more not enough waste if you get me?

9927d5c1.gif

This image for example, the barrier draws the eye too it rather then either of the cars.

Mini JCW
The focus spoils some rather nice photos!

Glad to see your getting to grips with the D60, sent mine back, so its either a D5000 or D90 next!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
booshtest.jpg
[/IMG] shopped out the barrier, i think it makes a much better pic :)

hope you dont think im having a go.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yeah i know what you mean, i just feel its more not enough waste if you get me?

9927d5c1.gif

This image for example, the barrier draws the eye too it rather then either of the cars.

On reflection thats a pretty bad picture lol. If id have noticed it id have moved it but you know what it is like viewing photos on that tiny screen. Bit of a 'mare. Although I will deffo look for little things like that in future.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No fella dont think your having a go. I appreciate it actually - makes me take better pictures! Fark me thats a good shop and a better image! Did you use clone stamp tool to get rid of it mate?