ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Miles per tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
  200 FF Storm Grey
I can get 400 miles per tank week before pay day, mostly motorway driving so slap it in 5th, 55 down the 1st lane, ridin' dirty as the busy world passes me by...

Every other week I can often be heard screaming down the 3rd lane in several counties.

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
Currently getting around 48 mpg from the ph1 172 trip computer is reading around 400 miles to £40

Holy Christ, how do you do that!! Mine usually reads 37 - 39 but very rarely gets into the 40s and never for long!!

You do know about the pedal on the right ;)

Stagecoach Ticket
Haha i am know for being the most boring motorist in my local area.

Main ways to do it
Stay well back in traffic etc keep the car moving at all times
Never let the car anywere near 5k
If you can here the air box your doing it wrong
if its down hill coast it but leave it in gear so that you dnt put fuel into the engine

Titanium 182
Do you drive everywhere at 56mpg !!! ?? LOL 380 is the most I have EVER got and that was only once !!!! 29 -30 is good for me :rasp:

That's only getting 34/35mpg buddy, nothing out of the norm!

On a motorway run my 172 easily returned 45/50mpg if I cruised it!

MCS R56
I used to get around 375 in the Cup, close to 400 on a few occasions.

While we are on the subject - just managed 460 miles in the Cupra (45 litre tank) and it still had a few litres left upon fill-up!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No idea, but over the last 4872miles my average MPG has been 32.19

Best i've had is 37.01

Worst 28.66

10 Gallon tank? So just times those by 10 for my readings.

BMW F21 125d
290/300 with lots of town driving with the air con on. Motorways 400. Mixed 350.
As for mpg, 26 is my worst average, mostly 29/30 but i have seen 42.5!

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I used to get around 375 in the Cup, close to 400 on a few occasions.

While we are on the subject - just managed 460 miles in the Cupra (45 litre tank) and it still had a few litres left upon fill-up!

I've got an FR petrol with a stage 1 map, I get around 250 =/.

Boost is addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.