ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 ML05 Blue North MCR 8.20am powello9?

The Bus and MRT
Just read another post was this you to powello9? I was in my new car, typical I have a 172 for 3 years, never get spotted get the golf for 3 weeks and someone pulls up besides me at some lights lol

RenaultSport clio 182
Yeah man sounds like me, where about was i? Think i was picking up a mate before work. I live just off rochdale road.

RenaultSport clio 182
I remember now, remember thinking that R32'll piss all over me in the wet, and probabily dry! I was turning off to Moston. Lovely motor mate. I work in south manc, but picking someone up.

The Bus and MRT
Cheers mate, was a bit filthy when you saw it, think I'll have to get another clio sport sticker at put it in the back.

Pretty nasty journey you must have to south manc, which way do you go? M60?

TBH mate, The R32 wouldn't piss all over you in the dry to 60 and I certainly wouldn't be going faster than that round those parts, only 0.5 of a sec in it to 60 and the clio felt faster in first (after the initial kick from the 4wd), tis a heavy beast the R32. After 1st gear tho it's unbelievable just neverending acceleration, anyway, might see you around again mate, I'll give you a beep... thought I'd best not the first time as i wasn't in a Clio :D