ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Modifications..

Clio Sport 182
Okay so I started off with a standard silver 182. I then did the usual of dropping the suspension, getting a whole new sound system, getting dual scorpion exhausts on the back, tinting the lights, changed interior, boot and numberplate lights for LED, got the rims sprayed and got a personalised number plate (not really a mod though ;)) and I have some more ideas of what I want doing but also I want your idea on some modifications I can do. My ideas are am induction kit, remapping and a racing steering wheel but I don't know if it's worth it? Can someone tell me if they think it is, or if not can you guys suggest some modifications I can do?

LY FF182
Small steering wheel makes a huge difference to the feel of the I find. Remap, get a rstuner and load 98ron map and decat the exhaust. Sounds great and 98 map makes a nice difference in power delivery. As said dogbone mount too!

172 Cup
Make the car feel a tad more solid. My gear stick stays still now no matter now much stick I give it! Makes the car vibrate a tad more on tick over mind but I like that to!

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
The dogbone comes off with two bolts, I just bought one that was already polyflex'd and swapped it over - obviously if you're doing the bushes yourself it'll take a little longer.

Clio Sport 182
And without sounding like the idiot I am do I want the engine dog bone or the gearbox one, just a quick search on eBay and I was confused as there are too many options :)

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
Theres the gearbox dogbone for your car, it should be of a twisted design. If you have the tools and time then just buy the inserts and do your own.