ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 on coilovers...

with pro race 2s, cobra sazukas, harnesses, boot stripped and momo steering wheel*

*is what youd be looking at now if i wasnt lazy and i had cleaned it and it wasnt pissing down outside

Mk2 172 (Silver)

what colour pro race 2s? ive been looking at some this week in gloss black i think......go ooooon take a picture, i want to see what they look like lol!!!! :D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 05 June 2005
and fat, can i have a cookie ?

You get a cookie when we get pics, Fatboy!

Quote: Originally posted by Pootle on 05 June 2005
what colour pro race 2s? ive been looking at some this week in gloss black i think......go ooooon take a picture, i want to see what they look like lol!!!! :D

White Em

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 05 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 05 June 2005

borrow an umbrella and take some pics you loon.

--chris
UMBRELLA!!!

he has windows at his house no?

lol
please take some pictures.....

cant you see how bored we all are^^

--chris

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 05 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by rmccardal on 05 June 2005Well get bored and you will have missed your chance for glory.[/QUOTE]the only form of glory he gets is at a hole

now were talking forget the cookie ill have a chewie instead

Lee

BMW M2C

I guess everyone is going to have to wait until you come up here in a couple of weeks on the lash, then Ill take some pics for you.

Mini Cooper S sport

Grrr its pure cheek to post a topic in Media, Pics and Video with NO PICS! :cry:

I suppose now youll say its too dark... *rolls eyes*

haha well it is too dark and its still raining. Dont worry ill post some in here soon either in the week or at the weekend when its been cleaned.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

LOL id show you mine on turbines and stripped out but hey its at the dealer.

Quote: Originally posted by corsapower on 05 June 2005What a sh*t thread.

heres my c**k *unzips flies* take a big suck

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

scrolled all the way down expecting to see pics eventually ....:cry:......hope they are up soon !! :D....im dying to see a 182 on coilovers....really want to do mine

no problem Mr Waddle when im done teabagging corsapower ill be over to give you the sweetest blowie youve ever had.

i only take orders from hot brunette/blonde females and as you are neither connor im afraid that wont work, lol.

ill get some quick camera phone pics up tonght if its not dark/raining when i get in.