ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 on coilovers...

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 06 June 2005

wrong colour wrong wheels and that has a std interior, so yes it will look like it in as much as its a clio, lol
angs quote said a 182 on coilovers numb nuts. ;) hence why i quoted it at the top... not necessarily a request of how yours would look... atleast not as i percieved it.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by L1oyd V on 06 June 2005

wrong colour wrong wheels and that has a std interior, so yes it will look like it in as much as its a clio, lol
angs quote said a 182 on coilovers numb nuts. ;) hence why i quoted it at the top... not necessarily a request of how yours would look... atleast not as i percieved it.

Thankyou :D

lol i was in a "really cant be arsed" mood took two mins with the phone ill get some decent ones with a camera and take some time when its cleaned at the weekend.

Quote: Originally posted by Sport182 on 06 June 2005
Looks good!! How low have gone, out of interest?

pretty much all the way down on the back and about halfway on the front but its aready scrubbing the sh*t out of the front liners lol

youll get the decent ones 1st dude these are dogsh*t lets be honest lol

good man

Wow, well worth the wait.

A standard 182 on coilovers.

Mint.

I take back my earlier comment. Youve really blown me away, put me in my place.

Quote: Originally posted by corsapower on 06 June 2005Wow, well worth the wait.A standard 182 on coilovers.Mint.I take back my earlier comment. Youve really blown me away, put me in my place.

erm remind me whats standard about it ? expecting a bodykit were we...tw@t

LY 200

^^^^Lol

As you always say what you think Loony im gonna say what i think, im sure you wont be offended;)........Funkin hate the wheels with a passion buuuuut i funkin love that interior with a passion!!!

Top job!!!

wheels were function over form tbh. Far from my 1st choice in style and size but i drive it hard so 17s were out and i wanted to shed some unsprung weight and they are light. They are a bit marmite-so far its split 50/50 with half the people seeing them and loving them the other half saying they look sh*t lol.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Welcome to the club mate, looks awesome....bet youre pleased with the driving experience now, when i fitted buckets etc the car felt much different and better for it! Hope youre happy. Btw, great pics :p lol

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 06 June 2005
silvervisions not on the list?

like interior, not keen on the wheels though.

keep meaning to buy some then other things catch my eye and i forget. low down on the list of priorities tbh lol

Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 06 June 2005Welcome to the club mate, looks awesome....bet youre pleased with the driving experience now, when i fitted buckets etc the car felt much different and better for it! Hope youre happy. Btw, great pics :p lol

yeah the seats were running out of grip way before the car was dont realise how much more it has to give until you are strapped into some decent seats.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Loony, was it hard work fitting the steering wheel? Also how much of a weight saving do you reakon there is to be made....thinking of changing mine now, dam you! lol. Cheers mate

Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 06 June 2005
Loony, was it hard work fitting the steering wheel? Also how much of a weight saving do you reakon there is to be made....thinking of changing mine now, dam you! lol. Cheers mate

steering wheel was a piece of piss to fit, its a fair bit ligher but the fact its smaller than the standard item (better suited to a f**king arctic than a car) is the biggest bonus.

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 06 June 2005
love those seats mate, imolas??

had to wait until in bed to see the pics though:p

sazukas mate they are standard along with my std steering wheel standard alloys the only mod is the coilovers *rolls eyes*

well now youre in bed perfect excuse to bash one out