ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 or astra gsi! the answer is....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Well i have finally purchased a car today and it was neither of the above. I vowed that the car that gave me the biggest smile wins my cash! astra gsi was very very boring and i HAVE OWNED renaults for the last six years (since i passed my test) and im pissed of with the customer service, problems, and renaults depreciates so quickly.. so the 182 is out of the question. So i test drove the CTR and christ was it good, i had the smile the size of the m6 coz it was so good. Infact it was so good i purchased one

BUT......

i px my partners clio diesel which i just purchased and kept the 172. ctr for during the week and 172 for the weekends!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye you can do the bread delivery during the week for work.. and then have a blast in the 172 on weekends.. ;)

320d M Sport

good man, seems more and more people are turning to the CTR.

Youre spot on about Renos "customer service" and attitude as well...

Abarth 500

I was on the phone to my local Honda dealer today making tentative enquiries and I swore I would never go over to the dark side!! It does seem to be a growing trend amongst Clio owners...

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by TonyKL on 09 December 2003

Grass is always greener ?
doubt its a case of that tbh mate, Renaults customer service in most cases is sh*te it seems from readin most posts on here

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 09 December 2003

Ive got another CTR for the day on saturday....just so I can drive to the Seat dealer and order a LCR :D
so u going 4 the lcr what colour u going 4 then

If you have a problem with ya honda you let the dealer know and they fix it... simple..... if they dont you phone honda uk and they bollock the dealer big time because the japs are way way up on customer service. In japan they replace the cars if theres a problem!!!!!

The French however....... what can I say.... Im never buying another French car ever again... they are spineless just like the french

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Just what I was gonna say...

Go on the CTR forums and read the posts, youll soon see they aint perfect either and the UK built Hondas aint as well screwed together as the Jap built ones it seems!

uk built stuff always falls apart, we are crappy at that, cant be arsed to put effort in and we get paid more on average than the workers in these other countrys, but were great at design and we dont have SARS.

A bit like me in my office for the last two hours posting on here and surfing for clio mods.. ohh well what do u expect i work in the public sector hehe...

:sleep:..

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 10 December 2003

Just what I was gonna say...

Go on the CTR forums and read the posts, youll soon see they aint perfect either and the UK built Hondas aint as well screwed together as the Jap built ones it seems!
All Ive jheard is a few little things that were sorted straight away by honda... You expect a % to have little problems and its the after sales that counts... Renault ya get none!!