ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - rattling speaker covers

Does anyone else have rattling speaker covers in the rear of their 182s?

On vol 18+ its really annoying... Am gonna chase this up with my Renault dealer to see if they can remedy things under warrentee, but dont really know what can be done if its just a design fault. Any suggestions welcome!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

tbh, the head unit is sh*t above 18.

Hence Im going swap mine for an Alpine unit as soon as I can afford it.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

rattles on all versions, i just have fade on the rear, the pods are so flimsy they need taking out and lining with foam or something similar.

Cool, understood. Nice one on the suggestion of lining the covers; and will see what the dealer has to say too...

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

mine rattle but not as much now ive changed the head unit. only noticed it when it was annoying the sh*t out of someone sat in the back!

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 29 October 2004
This belong in the Interior/ICE section

It is now. Sorry I was sleeping you should have woke me.

:oops:

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

mine used to do it untill i riped them off that solved the problem then i realised i had nowhere to put my BIG slappy ds drink cups so i padded em out and put them back on