ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 'really' light blue colour?

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Looks different in every pic lol...here's a few of mine;

Camera phone (2mp)
18122005011.jpg

Digi cam- varies whether in the sun, flash or not etc
DSCF0078.gif

40803aeb.jpg

4aaa3aa0.gif

You really need to see it in the flesh :D

it is an awesome colour....i have a fetish about the way the door shuts look in the colour lol.

Megane Mk4
Racing blue is the best colour imo... (might be a bit biased ;) lol )
I do agree with Gary G ... It does look different in every shot, but it still looks nice :D

Img_0013.gif

Img_0014.gif

Img_0006.gif

car_20112005_011.jpg

fat 182
^^^^
if you go for a poo before you drive your full fat it will weigh the same as a 182 cup with a driver who hasnt had a poo !

depends on the diet and the obesity of the drivers.

fat drivers tend to drive cups because they are consious......:p

LY V6 with Recaros
The best colour, not that i'm biased! Not the best pics but the only ones i have at the mo

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

MKIII 138
Gary G`s car is level pegging with Gaz cup for the nicest ever looking clio MKII in fact godamn that looks good with anthracite turinis on.

anthracite turinis make a car look sweet

btw needs carbon splitter to finish it off

Der Panzer
My baby when she only had 25 miles on the clock, the cleanest she's probably ever been. Racing Blue is an awesome colour, but it's hard to photograph; it invariably looks crap in photos. However there are some cracking shots in this thread.

Last edited:
Is there any way of getting this colour on a non 182 clio.

I'm only17 and i love this colour but cannot afford a 182 cup.

Shaun Lawler

shaunlawler said:
Is there any way of getting this colour on a non 182 clio.

I'm only17 and i love this colour but cannot afford a 182 cup.

Shaun Lawler

sorry no. I waited a year until I was 21 before I could lay my hands on a racing blue 182.

What about if I found the paint code and had it sprayed by someone in that colour; would that be an expensive way of getting a car to look that good?

Shaun Lawler

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
shaunlawler said:
What about if I found the paint code and had it sprayed by someone in that colour; would that be an expensive way of getting a car to look that good?

Shaun Lawler
Yes spraying is gayly expensive.

Lol @ the pink for girls remark, nice comment.