ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Rear Spoiler

BMW M3
Having seen many different pics on here of 182s, ive come to the conclusion that a cup spoiler looks better then the non-cups. Anyone agree?

Anyway, i have a non-cup and would ideally like a cup spoiler so was wondering where the best place to get one would be and what sort of price?

Do you think it is worth me changing it?

Thanks

BMW M3
And while i'm at it, i may as well get a front splitter too.

Just have a feeling these will not be cheap.

Thanks

Monaco Blue Mk2
Cup spoiler all the way, look great mate. Unfortunately, unless you manage to fin one in your colour and in good condition it is likely to be around £200. One just went for £140 plus p&p on top of that, that needed some body filler and then obviously re-spraying to the required colour.
Good luck mate.

BMW M3
Thanks Mate,

I am starting to think its a bit of a must as the cups do looks smart. Dont know why i havnt bother till now.

Is the £200 a second hand one or brand new from renualt? Think i may have trouble finding one in 1st class condition in titatium without going to reno.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Justin182 said:
And while i'm at it, i may as well get a front splitter too.

Just have a feeling these will not be cheap.

Thanks

Carbon splitters can be had from k-tec, I believe there is a few week waiting period at the min though. Normal splitters can be picked up between £60-£80 usually, sometimes bit more, sometimes bit less. Post in the wanted, also check e-bay.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Justin182 said:
Thanks Mate,

I am starting to think its a bit of a must as the cups do looks smart. Dont know why i havnt bother till now.

Is the £200 a second hand one or brand new from renualt? Think i may have trouble finding one in 1st class condition in titatium without going to reno.

£200 was for picking up a second hand one, be it from here, ebay or a scrappie and including the bodyshop cost of getting it sprayed for your car. I'm not sure of the price from Renault but if you do a search on here, cup spoiler renault, or something along those lines I would imagine you will find the price new from Renault. I would imagine they come unpainted from Ren though.

Apparently clio 172 cup spoiler is part number 7701474864 £123.06 + vat

Last edited:
  BMW M3
Take it the 172 spolier is just the same so sounds promising.

Didnt find much else about renault prices, but did notice that it was a £150 option for front and back cup spoiler, which i doubt will be the same for after sale. why didnt i get that at the time? lol

Visit to renault i think then.

Thanks for your help bud.