ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Rear Wiper is Slow?

Liquid Yellow 182
Is the 182 rear wiper slow or is my motor gone? When i turn the switch on stalk the wiper dont move straight away it takes like 5 seconds to register. My 1.2 would move as soon as switch in stalk was turnt.

Blake

Clio 182
ten day bump, as I'm having the same issue.

Probably just going to get hold of another motor, but would be good to hear if anyone else has had the same issue

Many.
I'd say motor. Relay is built into the UCH iirc so unlikely to be that.

Have fun getting the wiper arm off the motor if its seized solid like most of them are!

Clio 182
Have fun getting the wiper arm off the motor if its seized solid like most of them are!

Good point. Looks like a 2nd hand motor and a new arm will come to around £20, so might just save some hassle and butcher the old one

Liquid Yellow 182
When i changed it, it didnt work properly still. Until the motor got going again, now as soon as i turn rear wiper on, bang its wiping. So happy days :) hope it sorts out for you