ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 REMAP REQUIRED IN NORTH WEST - CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANYWHERE?

RS-182 Mk2 RS-2000
Hi can anyone recommend where I can take my 182 for a remap? It has the standard ecu as far as I have heard it can be remapped. Is this correct? I am based in Warrington Cheshire. Can anyone recommend anywhere in the NW to take it? thanks Rob

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Has it got cams?

If not, and it's a standard engine, then put a RS Tuner map on it - best and cheapest way forward.

If it has cams, I'd be making the trip to Paul at RS Tuning in Leeds for a custom map.

RS tuning in Leeds or as stated a RS tuner box from Fastchip with the 98ron map! I had that on my 182 made it loads nicer to drive better on fuel and defiantly felt better , don't expect big gains , but it will be a lot nicer to drive

RS-182 Mk2 RS-2000
Thanks for the quick response. This one hasn't got cams, yet... I will give them a call. I want the limiter removing and if it can give a little gain I will be happy. Thanks for the info

RS-182 Mk2 RS-2000
RS tuning in Leeds

or scoff at EFI parts in Runcorn (I'm sure they do maps)

Never heard of EFI I will check them out. Ive heard of a place in Runcorn called DAS motorsport who is into clios but don't know if they have shut down they don't answer the phone?

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
He just done some work on mine well impressed he's a good lad also I do rate RS tuning sorted my last car out

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Thanks for the quick response. This one hasn't got cams, yet... I will give them a call. I want the limiter removing and if it can give a little gain I will be happy. Thanks for the info

You don't want the limiter removing. Maybe raising slightly, but even that pointless as power starts to drop off before the limiter anyway. As a standard engine that is.